Peer-reviewed Journal Papers
6. Li, M., Xu, G., Xie, J., Anderson, P., Sareh, S. (2018) Jointless wearable hand robots: A review, IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine System (under review).
7. Y. Noh, J. Bimbo, S. Sareh et al., “Multi-axis force/torque sensor based on simply-supported beam and optoelectronics,” Sensors, vol. 16, no. 11, 2016.
1. Sareh, S., Noh, Y., Ranzani, T., Althoefer, K (2018) Pose Sensor- Soft and Stiffness-controllable Robotics Solutions for Minimally Invasive Surgery - The STIFF-FLOP Approach, River Publishers (in press)
2. Noh, Y., Sareh, S., Secco, E., Althoefer, K (2018) Force Sensor- Soft and Stiffness-controllable Robotics Solutions for Minimally Invasive Surgery - The STIFF-FLOP Approach, River Publishers (in press)
3. Sareh, S., Siddall, R., Alhinai, T., Kovac, M. (2016) Bio-inspired soft aerial robots: adaptive morphology for high performance flight, In "Soft Robotics: Trends, Applications and Challenges", Volume 17 of the Series Biosystems & Biorobotics pp 65-74, Springer.
1. Bernardini, S., Jovan, F., Jiang, Z., Watson, S., Weightman, A., Moradi, P., Richardson, T., Sadeghian, R., Sareh, S. (2020) A Multi-Robot Platform for the Autonomous Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Wind Farms. In Proc. of the 19th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2020), Auckland, New Zealand, May 9–13, 2020, IFAAMAS, 5 pages.
2. Sareh, S. and Noh, Y (2018) Low profile stretch sensor for soft wearable robotics, IEEE International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft 2018), Livorno, Italy.
6. Noh, Y., Sareh, S., Wudermann, H., Liu, H., Althoefer, K. (2015) Image Based Optical Multi-Axis Force Sensor for Medical Robotics, Hamyln Symposium on Medical Robotics.
7. Sareh, S., Jiang, A., Faragasso, A., Noh, Y., Nanayakkara, T., Dasgupta, P., Seneviratne, L., Wurdemann, H., Althoefer, K., (2014) Bio-Inspired Tactile Sensor Sleeve for Soft Surgical Manipulators,
11. Faragasso, A. , Bimbo, J. , Noh, Y., Wurdemann, H.A., Sareh, S., Liu, H. , Nanayakkara, T., Althoefer, K. (2014) Novel Uniaxial Force Sensor based on Visual Information for Minimally Invasive Surgery,
15. Sareh, S., Andrews, B. J., Gharooni, S and Tokhi, M. O. (2008) Compliant control of FES-rowing with energy store and release mechanism. Proceedings of CLAWAR-2008: 11th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots and the Support Technologies for Mobile Machines, Coimbra, Portugal, pp. 282-288,